Yoni (Sanskrit — योनि ): womb; sacred space; vagina; the symbol of the goddess Shakti.
Your yoni is an intricate, dynamic system - a galactic universe of her own. She has her own pH, microbiome, ecosystem, delicate hormonal dance and built in security to assist in maintaining a healthy equilibrium. Your yoni naturally wants to be in balance, and will clearly let you know when something/someone is throwing her out of whack. She has a voice and speaks to us in symptoms, the more out of balance one becomes, the ‘louder’ the symptoms will get until they are unavoidable. If we learn to listen to her gentle guidance, we become a magnet for living a joyful, sensual, creative and abundant life! Signs she’s not happy - UTI, yeast infection, rash, smell, PMS, cysts, and the list goes on.
One of the most important holistic self-care tools is deep listening. Allowing space and times of stillness and introspection. Journaling to her, meditating with her, massaging her, and asking her for guidance. It may seem woo-woo, however I promise you it works. The more you love up you yoni, the more your yoni will be the juicy, self-cleansing, orgasmic powerhouse that you desire!
Make sex sacred! Every person that has entered your yoni will energetically leave an imprint for up to 7 years! Not only that, if your partner is carrying any yeast or imbalances of their own, it can throw off the pH of your yoni. Yes, that means the diet and lifestyle of your loved one/s also greatly effects your yoni. Sex should be conscious, loving, with full consent, holy and divinely delicious. It should never be forced, out of guilt, a drunken blur, disrespectful, pushy or with any thoughts of ‘I know I shouldn’t.’ Your yoni is your temple, treat her as such!
Emphasize whole foods and hydration. There is an amazing link between our mouth and our yoni, both physically and vibrationally. If your gut flora is overly acidic, this will greatly affect your yoni pH. If you’re healing from a more stubborn yeast/candida infection it’s best to avoid all sugar, alcohol and inflammatory foods. Incorporate nutrient rich greens, spirulina/chlorella and turmeric. Remember, holistic means the whole body working together, not just treating one symptom in one area of the body. So we must take into account all the aspects for full body vitality.
Herbal protocol for ditching the itch:
1. Peel a garlic clove and insert directly into the yoni 3 nights in a row (you will most likely have garlic breath - remember the yoni and mouth connection!) Garlic is natures anti-biotic and will work with you to fight off the yeast overgrowth.
2. Place a few drops of oregano oil (make sure you use a high quality oil, we recommend Doterrra, into purified water and drink every couple hours. Oregano oil is astringent and drying with anti-microbial properties, it will soak up an internal damp condition and help clear yeast in your gut.
3. Use Puamana wand 2-3xs a week to exfoliate dead skin cells and pull yeast out of the vaginal canal. The Puamana wand has an array of benefits, and is great at deep cleansing the yoni by detoxifying the pores and restoring the body’s pH. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. After the first month, if symptoms are alleviating, use Puamana 1-2xs a week for the following 3 months.
4. Peel an organic cucumber and insert vaginally for relief - cucumbers are cooling, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and will pull out heat. You can use the cucumber as much as desired, however at least 2-3xs a week will be most beneficial.
5. Insert organic coconut oil directly into the yoni after solidifying in the fridge. Be sure to put a towel under you to keep your sheets from getting oily. This is great to nourish and help re-lubricate the yoni after the 3 nights of garlic. The cooling benefit of the coconut oil will also offer soothing relief. Coconut oil is also an anti-microbial and anti-fungal powerhouse. You may wish to add a little turmeric powder to further help draw the yeast out. A light yoni massage will help the oil absorb plus offer some healing touch. You can also use sesame oil or olive oil instead of the coconut if you feel the coconut is too sweet.
I love using CBD love oil to help nourish and support my system while it reboots - you can insert directly into your yoni with the dropper.
6. Take a good oral probiotic. See what’s at your local natural food store. It’s best to take one with different strains. I love Garden of Life, and they have a few different options. You can also insert the probiotic vaginally overnight after the garlic treatment. If you chose this method, be sure to get one that is not encapsulated.
As with anything, ask your body, and never do anything that doesn't feel right or forceful. If your condition worsens or doesn’t get better please reach out to us for a private specialized consultation or visit your holistic health care provider.
We would LOVE to hear what works for you! What is your go-to herbal yoni protocol?
Blessings sweet angel,
Thank you for being You in perfect reflection of Divinity x